Privilege of publishing

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 00:50:28 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> wrote:
> W dniu 14.04.2010 16:02, Paul W. Frields pisze:
>> I only answered part of your question.  I did add Piotr (raven) to the
>> access lists for publishing any of the translation-* docs on the
>> docs.fp.o website.
>>

> Thank you for this. I tried to commit a fix today, but I'm getting this
> error:
>
> **** Access allowed: raven is in ACL for
> web/html/docs/translation-quick-start-guide.
> Checking in web/html/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/index.php;
> /cvs/fedora/web/html/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/index.php,v  <--
>  index.php
> new revision: 1.27; previous revision: 1.26
> cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file
> `/cvs/fedora/web/html/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/,index.php,':
> Permission denied

Hi website guys,

Piotr (username: raven) is trying to commit to the old CVS Fedora docs
site (in cvs.fp.o:/cvs/fedora).  The CVSROOT/avail for that site shows
that 'raven' is indeed in the ACL for everything under
web/html/docs/translation-quick-start-guide.  I'm not too well versed
in fixing CVS problems -- do you guys have any idea what the problem
could be?

Paul