Release Notes Beats

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Mon Apr 26 14:21:09 UTC 2010

For anyone wondering what is going on with the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats page, I am
going through a final review of the notes before making the final POTs.

Beats where I have a yellow background on the Wiki column indicate
places where there is content in the XML that isn't on the wiki and
needs to be backported.

Note that there have been a lot of changes since Thursday, so the copy
at fedorapeople.org is quite out of date.  It should be back tomorrow
when the update runs following the POT update. Meanwhile, I've put a
copy at

http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/Release_Notes/index.html

with the commits to date so if you are interested you don't have to
build yourself.

--McD