Release Notes schedule

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 4 02:28:00 UTC 2010

John J. McDonough さんは書きました:
> I added an August Calendar to the schedule at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Notes_schedule
> This might give a little more visual picture of what we have coming up
> this month.  OK, it isn't beautiful; mizmo I'm not, but at least it
> should help get a feel.

Hi John,

Thank you for detailed schedule.
I am reading through from translators' perspective, and would like to
have a couple of questions.

* 08-26 Start nightly POTs
Can we understand that on this date POTs/POs for Beta rel-notes are
available for translation?

* 09-08 f-r-n.rpm to updates candidate
* 09-16 Send reminder final deadlines
What date can we understand as the Beta rel-notes translation deadline,
which will be included in Beta PA?

* 10-04 GA final POTs
This means 'string freeze', right?

* 10-11
This date should be translation deadline for GA rel-notes, right?

* 10-25 0-day RNs to docs.fp.o
Is any room for translators to update 0-day rel-notes?

Thanks a lot
noriko