Where to document alpha issue with Games Spin?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Aug 23 21:29:39 UTC 2010

The Games builds have been blocked by various dependency issues since the
end of July. Unfortunately the last successful build has the splash screen
bug making the ISO useless. nautilus-sendto may take a bit to get fixed,
so it could easily be another week before the Games Spin successfully builds.
(The other spins in the nightly composes area have built relatively recently
and the ISOs should be useful for alpha testing.)

We weren't sure where this should be documented. We don't want people wasting
time and bandwidth trying to test the July ISO.