Virtualization Guide needs love

giallu at gmail.com giallu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:28:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Scott (radsy) let me know last night on IRC that he was not going to be
> able to maintain the Fedora version of the Virtualization Guide.
> Apparently it is in need of some love as well.  Would anyone like to
> take over this guide?

Do you know what is exactly needed for the task? Judging by the
relevant bugzilla entries it seems the Fedora guide is essentially a
port of the RHEL one.

So may I assume maintenance is related to ensuring the document is
accurate for the current Fedora release, updating screenshots and
"minor" stuff like that?

If true, it would be a less daunting task than it looks at a first glance...

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu