Virtualization Guide needs love

Luc de Louw luc at delouw.ch
Mon Dec 6 22:13:00 UTC 2010

On 12/06/2010 02:57 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:

> Scott (radsy) let me know last night on IRC that he was not going to be
> able to maintain the Fedora version of the Virtualization Guide.
> Apparently it is in need of some love as well.  Would anyone like to
> take over this guide?

Sparks,

If you are talking about
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Virtualization_Guide/:

It is a quite up to date guide, but with some leaks.

In my professional work I'll have a lot of experiences with VMware ESX
as well as with KVM.

I think that when I take over I'll can contribute some stuff.

What I need is some guidance on publican...

Thanks,

Luc