Self Introduction

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:41:49 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:41:25AM -0800, Shivam wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm Shivam from New Delhi, India.
>
> I've been using GNU/Linux systems casually for a couple of years,
> and know a few basic Bash commands (this will improve in the near
> future as I'm currently going through RUTE). I can help in proof-
> reading and editing existing docs, and write some of my own when I'm
> experienced enough.
>
> Apart from editing, I can also help in translations as I'm fluent in
> Hindi.
>
> I am also an intermediate GIMP user, and can help out in designing
> logos, wallpapers, etc.; I'm not familiar with UI design, though.
>
> Here is my GPG information :
>
> [shivam at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint
> 0F1CFA75 pub   1024D/0F1CFA75 2010-02-18      Key fingerprint = A381
> A782 D746 8C4A B5CE  4079 71D5 B520 0F1C FA75 uid
> finkler <finkler at fastmail.fm>

Nice to meet you Shivam!

We talked earlier on IRC -- Shivam is helping Luigi (IRC: lewis) with
a revamp of one of the pages covered by the NFR announce plan here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_wiki_updates

If anyone else is interested in helping with that or another page,
please jump into the conversation on IRC Freenode #fedora-docs!