Self-Introduction

Eli elijahm17 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 08:51:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I wanted to send my self-intro and get my name out to everyone. My name
is Eli and I live in Minnesota. I have a lot of interest in Fedora and
would like to contribute where I can be of the most help. I do a lot of
reading and editing of manuals and guides at work. I have good set of
computer skills but I have never taken any college courses on the
computer. It has all been self-taught. So I can make my way around but
don't know the "technical" aspects. I have no programming skills and
minimal command line skills. But I can write well and project what I am
trying to say. I have been using GNU/Linux for about a year and a half.
I have only used Gnome and will probably stick with that. I am really
self-motivated and take pride in my work. I am open to trying new things
and definitely learning all the things I can learn about Linux and
Fedora in particular. And that I hope can have an impact on what Fedora
is and will become in the future.

I might need some help navigating around to start out with, and I'm sure
I'm not the first to ask. But once I can get going and figure out what
is where, I will be well on my way. Its taken me a little time to get
all this figured out and I hope it correct.

Thank you for your time. And I look forward to helping out the team and
working with others on any projects.

Eli

gpg --fingerprint elijahm17 at gmail.com
pub    768D/D2BE01F8 2010-02-28
      Key fingerprint = 8BBB 2C9C 240D 71AA F7EE  A9B4 1D53 A315 D2BE
01F8
uid                  Eli Madrinich (Emad78) <elijahm17 at gmail.com>
sub    768g/EDF140AF 2010-02-28