Self-Introduction

Guru guru at gadgetwisdom.com
Tue Jul 6 03:55:17 UTC 2010

Guru, Gadget Wisdom, www.gadgetwisdom.com

I have long wanted to start contributing back to the Fedora project. I'm
not a developer, and at SELF, it was suggested I could help by
contributing to documentation. I like to think I write in a clear and
concise manner, and want to give it a shot.

I like to think of myself as an intermediate Fedora user who is eager to
convey what I learn to others. I'm not sure what other skills might be
useful to this. But I intend to find out.

I'll likely spend some time observing to figure out how I might best
begin contributing.

pub   2048R/70BC1402 2010-07-06
       Key fingerprint = C002 0ACD F780 208D 838D  4E80 B1C7 CA56 70BC 1402
uid                  Gadget Wisdom (Fedora) <guru at gadgetwisdom.com>
sub   2048R/05BD728A 2010-07-06