Printing chapter for the User Guide

Ben Cotton bcotton+fedora at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 01:10:01 UTC 2010

Hey gang,

I just  committed the first draft of the printing chapter for the User
Guide that I volunteered to write a while back.  It's not quite as
complete as I'd like (e.g. instructions for KDE and Xfce are missing
entirely), but I wanted to get *something* in place since I'll be on
vacation the next 9 days.  I can't promise that the style and markup
are perfect either, but it's there-ish for the rest of the group to
make edits to.  When I get back from vacation and caught up on
$dayjob, I'll try to get the KDE and Xfce parts added if someone
hasn't beaten me to the punch.

This is the first new work I've done for Docs, so I'd appreciate feedback.

Thanks!
BC

--
Ben Cotton