Self-Introduction

Юрий Хабаров madb00blik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:49:27 UTC 2010

   - Name : Yuri Khabarov

   - Projects where I worked before: http://forweb.su

At this project for web-designers and developers I was writing a technical
notes about SQL and web-servers, such as Apache and Microsoft IIS.

   - I think, that I have not a bad level of working on computer. So, I can
   build a web-server based on Fedora with apache-mysql-php. Working in bash is
   my commonplace. Also I have a certificate of MySQL administration (
   http://www.intuit.ru/diploma/r0lySLZGyvu6/A00074937/), I think that my
   knowledge maybe useful.
   - Such as other my people skills, I can find a common language with every
   person. I'm a very friendly person :)
   - Why I want to work with docs? Every day on some linux-forums I see
   posts from users, who can't find some documentation for some programm,
   HOWTO-pages in russian language. In my town not so much people, who use
   linux, because a lot of users think that it is very difficult OS for them.
   - Other question: why I chose a Fedora? Because my father and I think
   that "right" linux is a linux, which based on RedHat distributive :) I'm
   using Fedora starting 4-th version, and I want to enjoy it more.
   - My GPG-key fingerprint:

[b00blik at fedorahost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 2A567AE7
pub   2048R/2A567AE7 2010-07-31
Key fingerprint = F105 949F D450 9D15 B554  EDF3 BDAC 86DF 2A56 7AE7
uid                  Yuri A. Khabarov (The Man) <madb00blik at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/C1374D9C 2010-07-31