Musicians' Guide.

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:09:30 UTC 2010

Hello:

Several weeks ago, I sent this list some emails about a proposal for the
Summer Coding 2010 project.  This proposal was approved, so I will be
writing a "Musicians' Guide" for Fedora 14.

This new guide will cover aspects of using certain music and audio
applications in Fedora Linux, and also some strategies to optimize a
Fedora Linux system for audio production.

I've already begun to organize the writing process, and, as per Rudi's
advice, have added the new guide to both the "Docs Project guide goals
for F14" and the "Docs Project guides table" wiki pages.  I have also
requested hosting from Fedora Infrastructure, which will be linked to
the other two pages when available.

I look forward to working with the Fedora community this summer.  The
opportunity to contribute something meaningful is greatly appreciated!

Christopher.