Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 7 10:25:39 UTC 2010

On 06/07/2010 05:39 PM, giannhs.var at thegworld.gr wrote:
> Yes, but in the guide says that i have to ask in the mailing list
> which are the appropriate groups to join for the docs project.It does
> not says somewhere the groups :/
>
> Thank you.

Hi Ginnhs -- to get started, just apply to the "docs" group --
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/docs

What else you need depends on what you would like to do! :)

Some suggestions:

* Is there a topic that we don't yet cover in our guides that you would
like to write about?
* Is there any of the guides in our current suite[1] that you would like
to help maintain?
* Would you like to help tackle our impressive list of bugs and errors[2]?
* Is there something in the Draft Documentation on the wiki[3] that
you'd like to develop further?

If you're not sure what you'd like to do, please drop into the
#fedora-docs IRC channel on Freenode and chat to us. We also have a
weekly meeting in #fedora-meeting on Freenode for one hour starting at
2300 UTC every Wednesday -- it's a good chance to learn about the
projects that various team members are working on right now.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table
[2]