Self-Introduction: Ismiatul Rafika, Malang

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 7 10:38:00 UTC 2010

On 06/06/2010 12:51 PM, fika Chee wrote:

>>> i have toeic mark 645/900 , i'm an english debaters in my school, i ever be the best speaker in many competition and i ever win many competition in Malang , because of that i think i can give more contribute to be translator of fedora

Hi Fika and welcome; we can always use help from some more translators!

I see that you have already created an account in the Fedora Account
System. Next, just follow the steps here: http://tinyurl.com/2ezfoah
(you have already done step 1.4)

If you need any help, please let us know -- there are quite a few steps,
and some of them might be confusing for new members.

Cheers
Rudi