Subscription to the doc group

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 16 18:38:55 UTC 2010

2010/6/16 luigi <lewis41 at fedoraproject.org>

> Hello everyone,
> as in the past i've written some drafts for Fedora 13,

And done it very well, I might add.

> today i've (formally) joined the doc group.
>
> I sponsored your docs membership.

I have no issues with also sponsoring you for docs-writers (I think that is
what the new group is called) that will let you push your changes directly
to the git repos.  Whenever you feel ready.  Remember that git has undo
features and that docs-publishers group is who gets things into the web site
- so do not fear the power!

> I'm also an effective member of the italian translation team.

Wonderful!

-Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)