Intro Post: Beth Lynn Eicher

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:13:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:39:41PM -0400, Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
>    Dear Fedora Docs,
>
>    It will be a pleasure to work with you.
>
>    Recently I posted my story on my relationship with Fedora
>    [1]http://whatwillweuse.com/2010/06/15/i-am-fedora/
>
>    And I already have a wiki page
>    [2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bethlynn
>
>    Please feel free to tap me if you need a fresh set of eyes on things. Even
>    though I suspect I am in the wrong team to do so, I would not mind writing
>    a man page.
>>    Thanks,
>
>    Beth Lynn Eicher

Great to have you aboard Beth Lynn!  And a very nice blog post you put
out there too.  There are a lot of people around here with active
guide projects and such -- I'm more a hanger-on these days but I do
try and help out here and there where I can for each release, and
sometimes injecting spurious, redundant, unwanted $0.02 comments now
and then. :-)