Fedora 14 Schedule

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Jun 22 17:45:21 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 09:01 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> I'm willing to do whatever is needed to help produce the best schedule
> possible for Fedora 14--including creating special reports or having a
> conference call.  Let me know what you need or how you would like to
> proceed.
>
> John P

John

I appreciate that, and I expect that we may be able to do with a couple
of emails, depending on what L10N runs into on their side of the
schedule.  I think there are only minor issues, and we won't need the
extended effort we made for F12 and F13.

Bruno Wolff's note yesterday gave me an important insight; taskjuggler
is a command-line tool with a GUI, much like git, and not an extremely
lame GUI tool.  With that bit of insight, I am right now getting the
kind of examination I would like, and getting it quite easily.

--McD