Fedora 14 Schedule

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 19:43:10 UTC 2010

On 06/08/2010 08:49 AM, John Poelstra wrote:
> I've completed what a Fedora 14 schedule based on the same spacing and
> dependencies in Fedora 13.
>
> Grouped by release:
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-docs-tree-tasks.html
>
> Pure chronological:
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-docs-tasks.html
>
> Please let me know of any changes or adjustments you would like me to make.

Hi John -- please make the following Guide-related adjustments in the
Docs schedule:

Add:
Test master branches of guides against Alpha and correct
Start: 2010-08-17
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Alpha Public Availability

Add:
Reminder to Trans that new POT files are coming for all guides
Start: 2010-08-27
End: 2010-08-27

Add:
Branch guides
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Test master branches of guides against Alpha and correct

Move:
1. Create POT files for All Guides
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Branch guides
Blocks: TRANS: Translate All Guides (POT to PO)

Add:
Notify trans that new Guide POT files available
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Create POT files for All Guides

Add:
Publish draft guides
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Branch guides

Add:
Notify announce-list and f-devel-list draft guides available
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-08-31
Depends on: Publish draft guides

Add:
Test guides against Beta and correct
Start: 2010-09-21
End: 2010-09-27
Depends on: Beta Public Availability

Add:
Refresh POT files for all guides against Beta
Start: 2010-09-27
End: 2010-09-27
Depends on: Test guides against Beta and correct

Add:
Notify trans that POT files updated against Beta
Start: 2010-09-27
End: 2010-09-27
Depends on: Refresh POT files for all guides for Beta

Add:
Republish draft guides for Beta
Start: 2010-09-27
End: 2010-09-27
Depends on: Test guides against Beta and correct

Add:
Notify announce-list and f-devel-list revised draft guides available
Start: 2010-09-27
End: 2010-09-27
Depends on: Republish draft guides for Beta

Add:
String Freeze: all guides
Start: 2010-10-11
End: 2010-10-11

Add:
Generate final POT files for Guides
Start: 2010-10-11
End: 2010-10-11
Depends on: String Freeze: all guides

Add:
Notify Trans: Final POT files for Guides available
Start: 2010-10-11
End: 2010-10-11
Depends on: Generate final POT files for Guides

Guides-related tasks for Trans:

Add:
Continue translation of guides in branch of previous release
Start: 2010-05-26
End: 2010-08-31

Move:
1. Translate All Guides (POT to PO)
Start: 2010-08-31
End: 2010-10-25
Depends on: DOCS: Create POT files for All Guides

Cheers
Rudi