Atn dainelsm: User Guide

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 22:31:14 UTC 2010

On 03/12/2010 03:27 AM, Susan Lauber wrote:
> You were going to send me your User Guide rework efforts
> or get them in git and let me know which branch to work on so I can push the
> User guide forward.

Hi Susan --

The current maintenance branch is "master", the reworked Guide is in the
"devel" branch.

At this point (unless an absolutely Herculean effort goes into the
"devel" version in the next few weeks), we should assume that an updated
version of "master" will form the basis of the F13 guide and "devel"
might be ready for F14.

Cheers

Rudi