Transifex 0.7.4 on line!

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 03:16:37 UTC 2010

On 03/12/2010 10:58 AM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Docs team, it would be nice if any update for dates we can hear.

I think we still need to iron out some issues in the schedule :(

Docs is not scheduled to start moving the "beats" (Release Notes raw
material) from the Wiki into XML until 11 March (item 25 on Docs
Schedule[0]), so until then, any POT files we build will be empty.

This process is scheduled to finish on 15 March -- Hopefully, we can be
finished not long after that.

The 25 days allowed for Release Notes translation (item 21 on Trans
schedule [1]) should start on 15 March, when there is actually some
content to translate... until then, there's only section headings and
other "boilerplate" text that's the same from one release to the other
anyway...

However,  for anyone wants to start a translation in a new language, I
will have this material available in the next day or two when we finish
transitioning docs to the new and awesome Transifex.

Cheers

Rudi

[0] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-docs-tasks.html
[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-trans-tasks.html