btrfs supported in Fedora 12?

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sun Mar 14 23:46:16 UTC 2010

On 03/14/2010 08:25 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> How to enable btrfs in Fedora 12? I tried typing icantbelieveitsnotbtr
> as boot option but still in anaconda installed I get no option to
> choose btrfs in for partitions. Searching fedora wiki for btrfs shows
> it only in Fedora 11 release notes... is btrfs even supported in
> Fedora 12?
>
> Who can I enable and install Fedora 12 on btrfs partition via LiveCD/USB

I don't know that it's possible from the Live image; only from the
distro DVD.

Remember also that the boot option should start with "linux", so you
need to type "linux icantbelieveitsnotbtr" at the boot prompt -- see
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f12/en-US/html/ap-admin-options.html

Cheers

Rudi