Release Notes All Changes

Eli elijahm17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:25:32 UTC 2010

Just wanted to throw in my comments about this. I totally agree with
John on this. I would like to see it split. I would really like to print
off the relnotes but am afraid of how much paper it is going to use. So
to me this sounds like a good idea. John made some very good comments
about this and I think it will work out good in the long run.

Emad