Languages for Guides

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 4 00:18:51 UTC 2010

Eric "Sparks" Christensen さんは書きました:

> I wrote a little script to create languages for guides before starting
> the translation process so all the languages show up in Transifex.
>
> Can someone give me a list of all languages that I need to include?  I
> need the entire "en-US, de-DE" designation.

Hi,
I am sorry coming late to consult this to you.
Recently TQSG has been updated, and includes the information for
first-ever translation locale [1]. But I am feeling now that it might be
a bit silly to expect every single guide has all of those languages' POs
listed [2]. Because some of them may not simply work on particular
guides depending on their team size. I am not sure how others feel.

How about to set the line such as XX% and over? For example, as 'Release
Notes' is highest priority among other guides, so that the languages
which have achieved this line set for rel-notes will be included in your
script for guides. Any other language can make a inclusion request by
filing a bug. Or any other way is fine.

It is up to docs team, and TQSG will be modified accordingly.

[1]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/sect-Translation_Quick_Start_Guide-Translating_Documentation-Creating_docbook_locales_File.html
[2]:https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/docbook-locales/c/master/

noriko