Languages for Guides

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue May 4 00:32:27 UTC 2010

On 05/04/2010 12:55 AM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> I wrote a little script to create languages for guides before starting
> the translation process so all the languages show up in Transifex.
>
> Can someone give me a list of all languages that I need to include?  I
> need the entire "en-US, de-DE" designation.

Noriko posted a suggested starting list of languages recently:

Assamese (as)
Bengali (bn_IN)
Chinese (zh_CN)
Chinese (zh_TW)
Czech (cs)
Dutch (nl)
French (fr)
German (de)
Gujarati (gu)
Hindi (hi)
Indonesian (id)
Japanese (ja)
Kannada (kn)
Marathi (mr)
Oriya (or)
Panjabi (pa)
Polish (pl)
Portuguese (pt)
Portuguese (pt_BR)
Russian (ru)
Serbian (sr)
Serbian (sr at latin)
Spanish (es)
Swedish (sv)
Tamil (ta)
Telugu (te)
Italian (it)
Greek (el)

We should make sure that we have these directories in place before we
drop new docs to translation.

I would also suggest Ukrainian -- uk-UA -- because this team seems very
active right now.

Cheers

Rudi

[0] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2010-April/012004.html