Summer Coding Idea for a Musicians' Guide to Fedora

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:09:08 UTC 2010

Hello:

I am a Canadian university student who would like to take part in the
Fedora Summer Coding process.  My academic background is in Music, but I
have taken some courses in Compuer Science.  My idea is to write a guide
for musicians using Fedora (see the idea page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010_ideas_-_Fedora_Musicians'_Guide).

The idea, basically, is to get people started with the various programs
available in Fedora and Planet CCRMA.  The idea page is far from a
complete project, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  What
I need now is a mentor to guide me through the project!  Ideally, that
task would be split between people from the Docs SIG, and the music
community.

As before, any comments will be helpful - thank you for reviewing this
project.

Christopher Antila.

N.B. I posted this to the docs, music, and summer-coding-discuss lists
to get what seems like the widest applicable audience