Release notes status

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Wed May 5 18:47:32 UTC 2010

Hi Docs and L10n teams,

I just wanted to confirm that fedora-release-notes-13-3.fc13 was
accepted into Fedora 13's stable repository and should be appearing in
the GA product.  It sports a brand-new icon consistent with the look
and feel of the icon theme, and includes not five, not eight,
but... *10* fully translated versions of the release notes.

Thanks to all the Docs people who worked on tools and processes to
make sure we were ready to package, and to L10n folks for their usual
AMAZING job providing translations for users around the world!

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  -  -  -
          Where open source multiplies: