Musicians' User Guide Summer Coding Proposal.

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Mon May 17 23:49:13 UTC 2010

Hello:

I have now found a mentor from the Docs SIG (thank you to Rudi Landmann
for volunteering!)  Another mentor from a music community would be
appreciated, but isn't necessary - it's probably easy enough to pick up
technical help with software along the way.

The last remaining obstacle in the application process is the proposal
page itself.  As I am not an expert in either applying for jobs or
writing project proposals, I would appreciate any advice that can be
given.  I've attempted to follow the requirements and recommendations of
the proposal page as closely as possible (see the model, URL below).

I understand that this is a rather lengthy document (and time is
probably short, with the upcoming release).  If you could spare the time
to read even one section or a few paragraphs, and even if the resulting
comment is "looks good," I would appreciate that kind of feedback, too!
 Likewise, no criticism is too harsh.  In fact, "you sound full of
yourself" is probably very helpful.

Model Proposal Page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010_proposal_-_Name_of_proposal

My Proposal Page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010_proposal_-_Fedora_Musicians%27_Guide

Thank you in advance for any advice.  I look forward to working with the
community this summer.

Christopher Antila.