Moderators queue

Nick Bebout nick at bebout.net
Thu May 20 20:38:53 UTC 2010

Well maybe I'm actually -0.5. I don't like the idea, it's annoying
when you send an email and then forget to set it as from the email you
are subscribed with, plus, there might be other people that want to
email the docs list.

I wonder how many of the 200 or so emails are spam and how many are
real? Plus, how many emails do we manually approve through now?

Sent from my iPhone