Docs Project Leader elections

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:15:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Next Wednesday, 10 November, I'd like to have nominations and
> volunteers named for a vote that I'd like to have take place on the
> following Wednesday, 17 November.
>
> If you would like to be considered for the position you should send a
> message to the Docs list with your intention to run and a little about
> why you want to be the leader.

After thinking about this for a while, and seeing that the people I
would like to see take over are not able. I would like to put my name
if for consideration. I may not be the most experienced Docs member
but I have been around long enough to know how things work.

My only real goals/intentions are to continue to produce high quality
docs, and to work on ways to help people get more involved in the
process. A more formal mentor process has been discussed and I think
it would be good for the team to move forward on that, as well as a
better listing of tasks that need completion or help.

Zach Oglesby