Docs Project Leader elections

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Mon Nov 8 21:26:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 09:28 -0400, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> Next Wednesday, 10 November, I'd like to have nominations and
> volunteers named for a vote that I'd like to have take place on the
> following Wednesday, 17 November.

I would like to add that I am NOT available.

Many of you are aware that I am the Section Emergency Coordinator for
Michigan.  This is already almost a full-time job, but over the next six
months or so I see a big increase on demands for my time as I work with
the State Police on some upcoming exercises, developing an exercise
strategy for the state and for ARPSC, and fulfilling some commitments we
have made against the State Homeland Security Strategy.

On top of that, I still haven't heard anyone raise their hand to take
over the Release Notes.

So at least this release, I'm not interested in taking on any more.
Heck, I'm not even going to be able to get to Tempe.

--McD