Errors while syncing bugzilla with owners.list

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:54:14 UTC 2010

2010/11/10  <accounts at fedoraproject.org>:
> The following errors were encountered while updating bugzilla with information
> from owners.list files.  Please have the problem taken care of:
>
> ({'product': u'Fedora Documentation', 'component': u'musicians-guide', 'initialowner': u'crantila at gmail.com'}, 51, "There is no user named 'crantila at gmail.com'. Either you mis-typed the name or that user has not yet registered for a Red Hat Bugzilla account.")

Hi,

Could someone please fix it? It appears I've lost r/w access to Docs'
cvs. The correct e-mail address is now "crantila at fedoraproject.org".

By the way, I've seen that you are going to migrate Docs' owners.list
to git. Could you also include l10n's owners.list in the migration?

Thanks,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl/