Docs QA

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:28:28 UTC 2010

Since we are trying to formalize our quality assurance process I have
added a block to the guides table [1] to include a QA contact. If you
are interested in helping with this process please take a look at the
page and sign up to be the point of contact for a guide. Being a POC
doesn't mean that you are solely responsible for checking the guide,
but we will look to you to find out what is going on with it. Once you
have signed up for a guide you will also be added as the contact in
bugzilla to be notified about any bugs, so that you can check the
results.

Zach