Fwd: 92 Deployment-guide-list moderator request(s) waiting

Jaromir Hradilek jhradile at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 15:05:09 UTC 2010

On 11/19/2010 02:33 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> Is anyone still using the deployment-guide-list at rh.c?
>
> --Eric

Hi Eric,

and thanks for bringing this up. We no longer use that list (in fact, I
am not even subscribed to it), and during past few months, we've been
removing it from the CC list in Bugzilla. I try to be online as much as
possible, and I will do my best to attend IRC meetings on a regular
basis, so if you have any questions regarding the Deployment Guide,
please, feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,
Jaromir Hradilek
(jhradilek on #fedora-docs)