QA Process

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 24 14:04:41 UTC 2010

I'm a little bit torn on this, so I'll think aloud on list since I
won't be able to be at tonight's meeting...

For externally-reported bugs, BZ is the way to go.  The patch, no
matter who provides it, should be QA'ed before going into the repo.

For new (or newish content), e.g. a new chapter in a guide, I'm less
thrilled about tossing a huge patch or series of patches into a BZ
ticket.  There needs to be some kind of process, but I don't know what
that should look like.

At any rate, whatever process we develop for QA is better than what
we've got now.

--
Ben Cotton