Making F14 Docs bits available to translators

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 1 23:41:49 UTC 2010

Christopher,

Yeah, there are a few more things that need to be done.  If you are too
busy with school (I remember those years) I'll be happy to do the leg
work for you.

Basically what you need to do is generate the POT files that the
translators use to create the PO files that contain the translations.
We have to file a ticket to get Transifex pointing to your repo so it
will see the POTs and the POs.  That is an awful description of what
happens but that's it in a nutshell.

We should also move your guide from the Draft section to the 14 section.

- --Eric