Self introduction

PRABIN DATTA prabindatta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:45:15 UTC 2010

Hi!
I am Prabin Kumar Datta, a Final Year B.TECH Student Of Govt. College
Of Engg. And Ceramic Tech, kolkata, India.
I like fedora OS and also I am using it from last 5+ years. I have
some interest in using my development background to assist
with improving fedora OS and that why I am here.

My Contribution language: English(US).

My Skills:
Programming language: C, C++, C#, SQL, Php, Dot Net, Java, Advance Java.
Designing: Adobe Photoshop, Flash and GIPM, Blender.
My Blog: All About fedora (http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/prabindatta/)

I want to start working on a How-To wiki page for editing IP Tables
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_new_contributors)
and I believe I have some good material to add.

Please kindly provide me few starting guidelines.
Thank You.

Have a Nice Day.

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta
prabindatta at fedoraproject.com
Blog: http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/prabindatta/
IRC: prabindatta
gtalk: prabindatta
GPG key ID: 3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688