fact checking Fedora-14-Burning_ISO_images_to_disc-en-US

Dilip P Kumar kaambuuu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:28:47 UTC 2010

I went through the pdf version of
Fedora-14-Burning_ISO_images_to_disc-en-US.

I looked for the following:
1. Check all links in the document ---> All links are correct.
2. Check numbering and headings in the document ---> No problems here.
3. Check if section heading relates to the content in the body --->
Everything is fine except section 2 (Downloading). Reported as bug
641114.
4. Look for anything that might be confusing ---> filed bug reports
641107 641110 and 641118.
5. Verify all the procedures and how-tos work ---> not done. No access
to a windows or mac box to verify their cd burning tools.

So, apart from the bugs I have filed, and some procedures in this
document, everything is fine. If someone can check if the instructions
on using the various cd burning softwares are correct, this document
will be done.

PS. I am talking about the document found here:
http://sparks.fedorapeople.org/readme-burning-isos/en-US/

Cheers.
-kambu.
(Dilip).