Revised wording for Feedback section

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 12 00:45:05 UTC 2010

  On 10/12/2010 10:16 AM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 09:33 PM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
>> 2. Sign in with your Red Hat Bugzilla account, or create an account if
>> you do not already have one.
> I wonder if there is a wiki page that would help a newbie out in this
> area or if the existing help on the BZ page would be sufficient or if
> any help is needed/desired.

I wrestled with that too and took a look at the Bugzilla instructions.
To me, signing up there didn't look any harder than signing up for the
kinds of things for which most people sign up routinely on the Internet
these days (social networking sites, forums, posting comments to
newspapers or YouTube). What do others think? Does anyone here remember
having trouble signing up for Bugzilla for the first time?

>> 3. Select this manual (install-guide) from the list of Components.
> Assuming this comes from the .ent file.

Yeah, the Component name comes from &BOOK-ID; in the .ent file of the book.

Similarly, "Fedora Documentation" in step 1 comes from &PRODUCT;. Now
that I think of it, that URL should probably also go in an entity; if
any book needs a different Product, it will need a different URL as
well, if we're going to pre-load the product (which saves a couple more
steps of navigation).

> I think this is a great improvement.  I'm assuming we will be using this
> for F15 and not F14 being that we are so late in the game for
> translations to occur.

Yeah, too late for F14 as I had originally hoped.

I guess one other question is whether we want to add a "Getting Help"
section like we have in Red Hat docs? For example, "Do You Need Help?"
-- http://tinyurl.com/2ddtzdh

Cheers
Rudi