Release Notes needs testing

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sun Oct 17 14:37:31 UTC 2010

Problem is, we need to get +3 karma before tomorrow (afternoon, evening,
PDT, UTC I don't know which) and that takes a little time.

I will be pushing another update later this afternoon EDT (probably
around 2000Z).  I will be more than happy to continue to push additional
updates in the hope that it makes final compose, and in any case, we do
have a zero day update coming as well.

I notice that French has also been getting lots of updates, and there
are some Dutch updates that aren't in 14.0.1.  If we could get Polish
and maybe French onto the CD that would be awesome.  I will do whatever
I can to get your updates in.

I think there may be a paragraph that isn't in the POTs.  I'll go ahead
and do a POT update just to be sure you have everything.  Meanwhile, if
people can test everything in sight and give it karma, we can shorten
the time to get to the compose.  If this were Thursday morning UTC we
could get testers in a few minutes, but on the weekend it seems to take
some time to rustle up testers, so anything we can do after the update
this evening or tomorrow would be great.

I've copied this to the trans list in case folks aren't watching docs.

--McD