Introducing $USER

Jaromir Hradilek jhradile at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 17:28:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

my name is Jaromír Hradílek, I am Czech, and although I have a
background in both Czech Language and Literature and Informatics, I now
work as a content author located in Brno, Czech Republic, and mostly
write in English.

In the past, I have contributed a couple of articles to abclinuxu.cz
[1], one of the most influential Czech Linux portals. Among other minor
projects, I am also a primary author of an alternative content
management system, BlazeBlogger [2], and a TODO manager for the command
line, w2do [3], both simple utilities written in Perl. I try hard to
keep my writing and coding activities balanced though.

Finally, I am a long time Linux addict. I used Fedora back then when it
was still called Fedora Core, and I am really happy that—being one of
the current authors of the Fedora Deployment Guide—I have this
opportunity to contribute to the project that was powering the first
laptop I ever bought.

Cheers,
Jarek

   [1] http://www.abclinuxu.cz/