Introducing...

Scott Thistle scott at tekkie.org
Thu Oct 21 04:00:30 UTC 2010

Hi all. My name is Scott Thistle and I am a Fedora Ambassador in Calgary,
AB, Canada. I have also applied to the fedora-docs group as I ... ahem..
like documentation. I have been a user of Fedora since Core, used Redhat 7-9
before that. I am an RHCE on v3 and v5. Have been using Linux since about
1996 and been servicing PC and stuff since about 86. First 'NIX work was
with QNX in 86/87.. Anyway, I want to contribute something back to Fedora
and thought that the Docs program might be a good place to work. I pick up
new things pretty quick, so I hope to be of some assistance quickly.

Thanks

Oh.. On IRC, I am sthistle.. I try to be online and provide help as I can..

Scott Thistle
scott at tekkie.org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottthistle