Double-check User Guide bits

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:11:20 UTC 2010

> * We make a few references to the iPod [3] -- shouldn't that have a
> &TM; or something similar after it, or is that not a big deal?

As per the Docs Project Style Guide

"Never use the trademark symbol (™) or the registration mark (®). If
for any reason the Fedora Project is obliged by contract to mention
other trademarks in a legend, add the legend as required by the
contract.

In addition, all documentation should contain the disclaimer: "All
other trademarks are the property of their respective owners." This
marking is standard in all Fedora Documentation toolchains at the time
of this writing."

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Style_Guide_-_Quick_Reference#Denoting_trademarks

Zach Oglesby