Double-check User Guide bits

Ben Cotton bcotton+fedora at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:14:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Ben Cotton <bcotton+fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who replied.  I'll summarize the answers below in
case anyone wants to refer back later:

> * Sound Recorder [1] -- doesn't seem to exist in a default install,
> and I can't find it in PackageKit

It's in the gnome-media-applications package.  This is either not by
default or was skipped because my VM didn't have a sound device
connected at install time.

> * CD/DVD Creator [2] -- no longer exists, but Brasero is installed by
> default (the F13 UG says it isn't, but my F14 VM has it without any
> effort on my part)

Brasero is in fact a part of the default install.  CD/DVD Creator
exists, but not in the place the UG said it did.  I've updated the
references accordingly.

> * We make a few references to the iPod [3] -- shouldn't that have a
> &TM; or something similar after it, or is that not a big deal?

We have a Style Guide for a reason. I should remember to take a look
at it every once in a while.

Thanks,
BC

--