[publican-list] Publican 2.3 released

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 26 23:12:48 UTC 2010

  On 10/27/2010 04:22 AM, Scott Thistle wrote:
>   I found an error in the documentation for it..
> In the beginning, during the 'publican create' command, it mentions to
> create a directory for the document. However, the publican create command
> creates a subdirectory with the book name.

Thanks Scott, but I can't see where the Guide tells you to create a
directory for the document? (other than with the "publican create" command)

> To see the results of this command on a computer with a Linux operating
> system, run the following:
>
> ls
>
> *The output should be similar to the following: *
>
> *Test_Book/*
>
> * *
>
> *The Test_Book folder would have the following: *
> * *
> *en-US/ publican.cfg*

But yeah, this part is clearly wrong in the guide :) Could you please
open a bug against Publican? --
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=publican

Cheers and thanks for the catch

Rudi