Guide Translations Published on Monday

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 29 16:51:29 UTC 2010

In our last Docs meeting we discussed the final schedule for releasing
all guides.  To account for unexpected problems I'd like to start
publishing all languages >=90% to docs.fp.o starting 00:01 UTC on 01
November (Monday).

If you need more time to get your translations in before the release
please send a message to the Docs list (docs at lists.fedoraproject.org).
 Everything should be posted by 00:01 UTC on 02 November (Tuesday) so
the servers will be ready to go for release time.

If your language isn't at 100% and you would like for us to not post
the partially translated guide please let the Docs list know that.
The same goes for guides that haven't met the 90% mark and your group
would like for it to be published.

Thanks for all your hard work!

--Eric