Release Notes XML Conversion

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sun Sep 5 15:20:59 UTC 2010

I am currently converting the wiki to Publican.  If you make changes to
the beats please also make them in git (or advise me of what you
changed).

If you would like to help, I have put all the mw-render output into git
- the files that haven't been cleaned up yet are commented out in
Release_Notes.xml.  I am updating git frequently but still it would be
worth keeping in sync on IRC if you wish to help.

mw-render seems to put more trash in the XML than I remember, so even on
the first conversion it might be easier to just cut and paste.  Hard to
tell.  On larger, more repetitive beats, edit replaces are still pretty
quick, but there is a lot to delete.

There are still a few steps to complete on the branch, so read the
warning in the f14 branch before playing there.

--McD