Release Notes Draft

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:01:50 UTC 2010

Hi John:

I made changes to (i.e. "finally completed") the KDE portion of the
wiki's "Desktop" beat a few days ago, and they are not in the draft.  I
will add these to the git version today/tonight.  If there's anything
that I need to know before doing this - like things that I need to do
aside from downloading the repo, changing the file, then committing my
changes, please let me know.

Christopher.