Docs site

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Fri Sep 17 02:34:13 UTC 2010

Mike

There was a commit to Spanish translations today that changed around
135K files.  That looks a bit suspicious since the typical language
update changes ~100 files.

Daniel Cabrera (a translator I assume) made commit
a62c57188e4782048080835cb78b3b8269c7314b at 2338Z.  You might ping him
and see if he has any insight into whether something may have gone
wrong, but without Rudi or Jeff I'm not sure anyone else will be much
help.  Ohhhhh, the email address on the commit is bad. Perhaps a git
guru can roll back that commit.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the new Publican web management
thing to know whether this sometimes happens, it may well decide to
rewrite the whole site once in a while.

The guys that know are mostly BNEers and I think it may already be
Saturday there.

--McD