fedora-release-notes-14.96.1-2

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:55:58 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 09:21 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> I can't seem to find this build in Bodhi.  Did Nick work some sort of
> shortcut or are we missing something?
>
> I'll be leaving shortly, won't be back until this evening.

John, this was an error on our part. I did not think about it till this
morning when I saw your email, but I was at the Zoo (thankfully the Gov
did not shut down and ruin my plans). I was following your instructions
on the wiki when I built the package, and never did fedpkg update.

The package is now in bodhi[1] and is awaiting karma.

[1]:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fedora-release-notes-14.96.1-2.fc15?_csrf_token=075c2698bdd421a054400df65391bd2408b79121

--
Zach Oglesby