Nightly Guide builds

Nathan Thomas nathan.thomas at peacenik.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 20:41:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

For the past couple of releases I've been making nightly builds for the
Live Image Guide using a script written by McD:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Draft_documents_for_L10N

Is this script still valid for F15? I noticed that nightly builds of the
release notes are now published to docs.fedoraproject.org, but I haven't
heard anything about what we should be doing with the guides.

Also, I assume the new Transifex will affect the process in some way,
but I have no idea how!

The Live Image Guide is all ready to go for F15 - I just need help
publishing it. Sorry if instructions have already been sent round.

Best wishes,
Nathan